- Thematic expertise in one or more development priorities areas (reduction of poverty and inequalities; promotion of inclusive and participatory democratic governance; sustainable environment management and natural resources management; climate change, health, education, advocacy, food security, livelihood) and/or organizational assessment
- Knowledge of international debates in MICs, including structural transformation and growth, market integration, innovation, digital transformation, etc.
- Ability to conduct analysis of large multi-country data sets in short period;
- Experience in leading design and implementation of huge evaluations or research.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Masters’ degree in the social sciences or a relevant field.
- At least 10 years of international development experience;
- Extensive evaluation experience, having participated in complex evaluation of development programmes.
Job Category: Consultant
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Eastern Africa Region Northen Africa Region Southern Africa Region Western Africa Region